Monday, February 1, 2010

Article: Four phases...

Besides researching for OAS, I'm writing a short article about software development. It's called "The four phases of software development" - a short outline is given - then You can probably research the rest yourself or wait for the paper/article to come out.

Four phases:
  1. Research
  2. Spaghetti code
  3. Agility
  4. Refactor
I will not explain details, but I think I will write a short summary of each of theese chapters as they become done - since each chapter should begin with this short summary.

I believe that these words has been written before, but they have been written in retrospect, where as I'm just starting as a developer for a danish company, starting out first year project and researching/developing OAS. I'm in the eye of the storm, which I hope will give a different perspective on these matters.

Short post, this late evening. I have some design issues I'm working on visualizing and writing in words for OAS. And since I found a different application server named Open Application Server - I guess I need a new name for the final product.

No comments:

Choose a month: